Welcome To Ravenloft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gothic-Horror D&D forum based rpg game. Of course Wizards of the Coast owns D&D and such.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rakeen day 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rakeen day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rakeen day 1   Rakeen day 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

When your father disapeared 8 years ago, in the midst of an execution he was attending as well as the executionee, it caused some discrace to your family's house. Not that they suspected him per say
, but it just didn't look good and he was the most convienent scapegoat.

Still you inherited your father's estate after a time, and have managed thus far fairly well. Your unyielding faith in law and nothing else has served you fairly well in your opinion.

Still, you must have potential for...more. one evening you face a looking glass, having reached what could be considered sucess in the material world, and your mind turns to the mysterious events that led to your current situation.

Inescplicably, you find yourself muttering"I wish I knew what became of him."
Not a moment later, a strange mist filled your chamber, and as you tried to swirl it away with your arms, moving through what you thought was a familiar room, instead find yourself in a strange bed chaimber with a mirror of it's own, as the mists fade away.

A sleeping young human woman, fairly beautious, has disturbed sleep, thrashing about abit, in a fairly ornate bed nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofdread.rpg-board.net

Rakeen day 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Ravenloft! :: Role Play-
Jump to: